We thank you for considering joining The Quannapowitt Yacht Club. There are just a few steps to complete the process. Download the membership application, fill it out, and email it to the address on the form. Next, all you have to do is meet with the Membership Committee. We hope to see you out on the water.
MEMBERSHIP DUES 2021
All New Members pay a $150 initiation fee. All members are paying a $25 annual assessment to further contribute to the betterment of the club. There are two ways to join:
- Sailing Membership: $600.00……………………Total price (including initiation fee and assessment) = $775.00
- Paddle Membership (Canoes, Kayaks, and Stand-up Paddle Boards (SUP Boards): $400.00…Total =$575.00
Returning Sailing Members: $600.00 + Service Fee
Second year members make a $180 service fee deposit. We are a volunteer organization, and we count on all members to volunteer 15 hours each year; this fee is refundable once you reach that threshold. Most members pay this once in year two, and have their refund go toward the following year’s Service Fee deposit. If you embrace the club the way we hope you will, you pay the Service Fee once, max out your volunteer hours each year, and get it back when you retire from the club.
Member Dues $600.00
Service Fee Deposit $180.00**
**Refundable upon completion of 15 volunteer hours
- General membership for immediate family living in household
- Access to the club. Amenities include: a scenic deck, function room with panoramic view of the lake, full kitchen, restrooms, ping pong, picnic tables, and more.
- Social events for the entire family throughout the year
- Boat Storage/Mooring Spot (Sailing Members Only)
- Use of club owned sailboats (Sailing Members Only)
- Use of club owned dinghies (Sailing Members Only)
- Racing on Sundays and Wednesdays (Sailing Members Only)
- Seminars and sailing clinics (Sailing Members Only)
- NOTE: We have limited storage available for Paddle Members’ equipment. First come-first served basis. Only full paying Sailing Members have voting rights. Contact the club for details.
Terms are subject to change. Contact the club for details.