We thank you for considering joining The Quannapowitt Yacht Club. There are just a few steps to complete the process. Click here to begin your Membership Application. Next, our Membership Committee will review your application, and arrange a meeting to get to know you and show you around our Clubhouse. We look forward to meeting you!
MEMBERSHIP DUES 2022
All New Members pay a $150 initiation fee. All members pay a $25 annual assessment to further contribute to the betterment of the club. There are two membership options:
Sailing Membership: $600.00/year
Total price (including initiation fee and assessment) = $775.00
Paddle Membership (Canoes, Kayaks, and Stand-up Paddle Boards (SUP Boards): $400.00/year
Total price (including initiation fee and assessment) =$575.00
Returning Sailing Members: $600 + Service Fee Deposit
Second year members make a $180 service fee deposit. We are a volunteer organization, and we count on all members to volunteer 15 hours each year; this fee is refundable once you reach that threshold. Most members pay this once in year two, and have their refund go toward the following year's Service Fee deposit. If you embrace the club the way we hope you will, you pay the Service Fee once, max out your volunteer hours each year, and get it back when you retire from the club.
Renewing Member Dues $600.00/$400.00
Service Fee Deposit $180.00**
**Refundable upon completion of 15 volunteer hours
- General membership for immediate family living in household
- Access to the club. Amenities include: a scenic deck, function room with panoramic view of the lake, full kitchen, restrooms, ping pong, picnic tables, and more.
- Social events for the entire family throughout the year
- Boat Storage/Mooring Spot (Sailing Members Only)
- Use of club owned sailboats (Sailing Members Only)
- Use of club owned dinghies (Sailing Members Only)
- Racing on Sundays and Wednesdays (Sailing Members Only)
- Seminars and sailing clinics (Sailing Members Only)
- NOTE: We have limited storage available for Paddle Members' equipment. First come-first served basis. Only full paying Sailing Members have voting rights. Contact the club for details.
Terms are subject to change. Contact the club for details.
Last updated 3:12pm on 22 May 2022